[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby OneMoreNameless on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:00 pm

OneMoreNameless

Postby OneMoreNameless on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:01 pm

Going to bed for the night. Uploaded my current kingdom savefile via Dropbox here in case that helps troubleshoot - and on the off chance that someone on the dev team can manually unlock the missing dungeons?

"I'll be patient and wait until a couple of patches after the game is released before buying it, so that I'm not distracted from the awesomeness by instability or unpolished beta issues!" ~ me, one month ago.
OneMoreNameless

Postby dislekcia on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:40 pm

dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:03 pm

dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Bugs logged up to here, btw.

So much to do still...
dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:20 pm

On the moving enemies, this is most often with WONAFYT, Revenants, or Plants that you later clear with Clearance.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Moonwok on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Moonwok

Postby OneMoreNameless on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:07 pm

OneMoreNameless

Postby OneMoreNameless on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Bluh, sorry to be a nuisance about this, but will it be possible for my missing dungeons to be fixed any time soon or will I be waiting a while for a generic patch whenever the issue is resolved? I'd keep playing the east / west dungeons in the meanwhile, but after some forum searching it seems like I won't be able to able to further upgrade the bank without access to the other dungeons - so I'd quickly end up wasting buckets of gold unless I hiatus from the game.
OneMoreNameless

Postby xKostiKx on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:25 am

In the quest for getting Bank lvl 2, i used petrify before slaying the boss, and still got the Unstoppable badge.
xKostiKx

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons