[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Tinker on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:00 pm

I've noticed some odd behavior in Perpetual Questing Initiatives. Basically, if you click the little flag, it sets you up with the given combination of Race & Class, and you automatically start with the prep screen. But you can "pick up" the quest by just playing the given map with the given class and getting the prescribed badge. In fact, race doesn't matter if you do it like this.

For example, I just got a PQI for Warmonger Goblin Rogue on Grimm's Grotto. I clicked Grimm's Grotto, picked Orc Rogue as my build, and proceeded to win while getting Warmonger; and I received the PQI reward in the end.

So Race doesn't seem to matter for PQI completion, it's just that if you go in via the flag, you get it selected automatically and can't change it (but you can just go in normally, and then you can pick whatever you want).
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby choongmyoung on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:44 am

That somehow explains my experience: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3501&p=42325#p42325
choongmyoung

Postby Naoya on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:02 am

Translocation seal doesn't work on potionstores. I suspect there's a reason for that, but it'd be nice if the description alluded to it.
Naoya

Postby dislekcia on Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:24 pm

dislekcia

Postby Naoya on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:06 pm

Figured that was the problem. Still, you never know. Couldn't the seal just nab the potion you selected last?

Petrifying the 2 entrance dragon guards at Dragon Isles via IMAWALL doesn't clear out their wall. Gorgon works fine.
Naoya

Postby serpentology on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:55 pm

That's certainly not a huge issue, but am I the only one annoyed by the puzzle packs order? I understand they are probably listed in order of unlocking but I have Fun with Trolls right in the middle of the deities' packs and, well, I find it untidy.

Wouldn't it be better to put completed packs in some predetermined order? Incomplete packs may remain as they are at the top of the list.
serpentology

Postby William on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:57 am

So I prepped the Dragon Heart in today's daily (Human Priest in The Labyrinth), and got a Draco spawning near the bottom left corner of my dungeon, as well as the standard one spawning in the Draco sub-dungeon after picking up the second Dragon Heart. I know it's a known issues, but just wanted to add to the "database" of occurrences. Two Dragon Hearts on a priest is quite fun though.
"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby SparklingFire on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:27 pm

SparklingFire

Postby dislekcia on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:35 pm

dislekcia

Postby SparklingFire on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Thanks for your answer. Anyway the problem is solved, 1 day after posting my message, I bought everything again and this time it worked, I didn't do anything different so I'm not sure why it didn't work before. I hadn't unlocked the alchemist yet so I wasn't using translocation scrolls.
SparklingFire

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons