[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

potion shops not showing what items do.

Postby EvilTwinSkippy on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:03 pm

I am running on the ipad version. In a dungeon, in a potion shop, if i hold over a health or mana potion, it will tell me what it is/does. It does not show anything for the other potions. Would not be a big deal except i can never remember which one does mana burn, corrosion etc.

(bringing up the in game manual makes game crashes more likely.) Bringing up a separate browser on the ipad to look it up will REALLY increase the likelihood of a crash. :cry:

Also, it is not obvious at all that you can convert an item directly from the ground on the ipad. (I didn't realize it was supposed to be possible for a long time.) Could ground items get a hold menu (like the combat one) with options for convert or pickup?
EvilTwinSkippy

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby dislekcia on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

Thanks for reporting this. It seems like the error is that the game won't show a popup for a potion that you don't already have in your inventory. Which is obviously not very useful... I'll see what I can do to fix it.
dislekcia

Re: potion shops not showing what items do.

Postby berpdreyfuss on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:39 pm

berpdreyfuss

Postby dislekcia on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:56 pm

dislekcia

Postby berpdreyfuss on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:32 pm

berpdreyfuss

Postby MTaur on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:32 am

Minor issue with the Dailies scoreboard. I'm not sure if it's been reported yet or not.

A couple days ago I got the exact same time as someone else for the DERP. On the Scoreboard screen, clicking the hourglass jumped to and hilighted that person (who was listed above me on the list). The behavior was stable and repeated every time I switched in from the other sortings, which worked normally (and I don't think I was tied on any other metric).
MTaur

Postby berpdreyfuss on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Edit: This was after today's update of the steam version, I just saw the changelog on steam.

Game crashed twice on cursed oasis, both times after I was activating BURNDAYRAZ for the first time. Here's a screenshot from the second crash:

berpdreyfuss

Postby Naoya on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:05 am

There seems to be a bug with Combat prediction if you have both Knockback and the Strength-potion effect - more than once has it shown to me that a monster would die off the hit, and afterwards it didn't. It doesn't seem to matter whether you push them into a wall or a monster, and I played a Half-Dragon with bearmace.
Naoya

Postby berpdreyfuss on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:42 am

In todays daily run on android, the combat prediction kept on showing "->1HP" after I used up my death protection, it only changed to "death" when I moved away from the monster. Tried to reproduce it with a warlord but it worked fine there.
berpdreyfuss

Postby berpdreyfuss on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:05 pm

The combat prediction for APHEELSIK is still wrong, it shows death when targeting a monster that would kill you.
berpdreyfuss

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons