[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby dislekcia on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Bugs logged up to here.

Can't remember the last time it was less than a page of bugs between logs. Wow.
dislekcia

Postby Bloggorus on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:32 am

This might not be a bug, more of an unintentional feature.

I was in a throwaway run and racked up a ridiculous amount of piety with JJ. I clean forgot to use it and probably got upwards of 200 piety, even though it only ever said 100.

I converted to Tikki and was still on 100 piety. I don't know if the trigger to remove piety didn't fire, or that i was so rich in piety 'behind the scenes' that it didn't matter.
Bloggorus

Postby HexaDoken on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:53 am

I've seen a situation that might be related to the above.

I don't remember with which gods I did that, but when I converted religions right after desecrating an altar, I did not lose piety. I did not have 100, more like 70-80. I thought desecrating altars makes you able to convert without losing piety.

Intentional? Sounds overpowered.
HexaDoken

Postby HexaDoken on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:05 am

Tutorial messages about puzzles and lockers have appeared at late-game, ignoring the fact that I have beaten ALL the puzzles and all of my locker items are taken.

This is especially bad with locker case since the tutorial blatantly refused to go away until I stashed something in. It's not like I use locker anyway, but I imagine this can screw some other people over.
HexaDoken

Postby HexaDoken on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:45 pm

If you drag a glyph for whatever purposes, but then return it back to it's place(say, you wanted to convert it, but then changed your mind), the glyph has a nasty habit of activating.

This is barely a problem for things like BURNDAYRAZ which ask for target, but can considerably harm you for glyphs that don't ask for target, which are actually a good half of them.

I just completely accidently locked myself in a corridor between two gorgons while at 1 HP by unintentionally casting WONAFYT this way. This was bad.
HexaDoken

Postby The Avatar on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:37 pm

In tri-quest 2, acco lite is spelled as acco lyte in some of the text.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:13 pm

dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Lol. Anyways, I have a a quest flag on my kingdom screen for the guild expansion quest and I cannot complete that quest.

EDIT: On a new profile, I have 3 player status effects found for the codex, yet none show up when I click that tab. Also, on the topic of the codex, it might be nice to add the little NEW! to the tabs to show where you have discovered new things.

EDIT: Did a run through Namtar's Lair to get codex info on the various forms and as far as I can tell there were two problems. First, the entry for form 2 didn't show up (and I won the run). Second, the forms weren't in order. That may not be a bug, but it seems a bit off.

EDIT: The warlord silver Bleaty boss entry is titled Bleaty (Warlord Gold).

EDIT: Jörmungadnr spawned over the subdungeon that I emerged from on Monster Machine pt 3.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby HexaDoken on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:26 am

Situation: Labyrinth, starting the fight with Rex. He has 82 attack damage, I am Orc Warlord with 98 hp, two layers of corrosion and a layer of death protection on me. Normally, I would survive a hit from him, but my positioning is horrible and whatever I'd do, he would knock me in a wall or petrified gorgon for additional damage. I attack him, expecting him to knock me back into a petrified gorgon and deal me 164 damage(as per Knockback 100% property) and therefore expend the level of death protection. The result is that the gorgon statue is smashed, and I am left at 1 hp, but the death protection is not expended. Combat prediction was telling me "safe".

This is either a bug with knockback and death protection, or Rex just dealing 95 damage, in which case I survive normally. If latter is true, then "Knockback 100%" does not make a whole lot of sense.

On a slightly unrelated note, when you hover over a monster which is a lower level than you while playing Assasin combat prediction always says "safe".

EDIT: Quest "Here Be Dragons" shows an empty reward.
HexaDoken

Postby The Avatar on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Knockback is designed so it cannot kill you (take you below 1 hp), and therefore cannot waste your DP. It really should be mentioned somewhere.

Also, there's a bug in Tri-Quest 3 Pt 1. If you are poisoned and step on too many blood pools, you can walk around at 0 hp and still be alive...

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons