[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Serpentarius on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:37 am

I'm pretty sure that Gnome 3 is unbeatable. Judging from the dev's reactions to the previous solutions of just focusing on one monster and then taking on the boss, I'm certain that I'm supposed to kill all monsters, level up to level 3 and then take on the boss. But, I come up 2 exp short.

EDIT: My post was approved finally. I thought it was rejected. So Slow adds +1 EXP on kill? There's still no way you can finish two enemies off with WETWUT and still have enough left over to kill the third enemy though.
Last edited by Serpentarius on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serpentarius

Postby Brother Mojo on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm in the Magma Mines and I've made a Body Pact with the Pactmaker. Body Pact says it only triggers on XP-valuable enemies, but I'm gaining resists and losing piety from Cave Snake spawn.
Brother Mojo

Postby dislekcia on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:09 am

dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:17 am

All bugs up to here logged, locked and ready to get nuked. Woo!

Also, 300th officially logged bug today.
dislekcia

Postby booooooze on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:13 pm

booooooze

Postby q 3 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:26 pm

This shade has a partially red HP bar, even though his HP is full (he drained a bunch of HP from me, then I smacked him around a bit, then I think he drained some more, so his HP bar was going up and down):

q 3

Postby q 3 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:59 am

I somehow got upgraded to the max (?) bank level (100,000 max kingdom gold, 30 starting dungeon gold). I was at a much lower level last I checked (27 starting gold and whatever the equivalent max is - 40k?). It's been a few days since I checked, though, and I just now noticed, so I have no idea when or how it happened. (I am quite confident that I never bought the upgrades, and in fact my kingdom gold has been hovering right around 19k the entire time.)
q 3

Postby q 3 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:46 am

I know this has been reported before, but this was a particularly stark illustration of how lifesteal + death protection confuses the combat prediction:

(Killing the latter Goo Blob did, in fact, use up my death protection, making that a "barely win.")
q 3

Postby cpassmor on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:56 pm

As of today, I seem to be hitting a strange bug in Shifting Passages (don't yet know if it happens anywhere else). Twice today, I statrted Shifting Passages as a Human Sorceror, with the Fireball Magnet preparation. Both times, I got a little ways into the dungeon, but when I used the fireball to actually kill something, the game revelaed the rest of the map and froze. The first time, it also blacked out all the walls and hid all the monsters; the second time it just revealed everything.

In the first case, I had already managed to use the Fireball to kill a monster (and then level up with a normal hit). On my next use of fireball, the bug hit. In the second case, it went off on the very first monster.
cpassmor

Postby cpassmor on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:59 pm

It just happened again, on the very next game. This time I was playing a Human Berserker, and I picked the Berserker Camp. My very first step, I stepped on a God sparkle, got the piety up noise, and the whole map instantly revealed itself and the game froze. I think it's unplayable for me right now...
cpassmor

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons