Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby ChasGB on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:37 am

Found today on two separate runs that converting Badge of Honour (+10% Damage) isn't giving death protection. Not sure if this is intentional, the ingame tooltip still shows DP on consumption.
ChasGB
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:51 pm
Location: Den of Danger

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby gjaustin on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:19 am

ChasGB wrote:Found today on two separate runs that converting Badge of Honour (+10% Damage) isn't giving death protection. Not sure if this is intentional, the ingame tooltip still shows DP on consumption.


You need to right-click it to get the death protection. It's a one-use item, like a potion.
gjaustin
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:29 am

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Aequitas on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:38 am

I FINALLY FOUND IT! The bug that stops you winning Gaan-Telet! It was when Horatio's floor is affected with no-xp!!
NOW I CAN FIX IT!!!

... so happy right now ... ^_^
User avatar
Aequitas
Site Admin
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Lujo on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:34 am

Aequitas wrote:I FINALLY FOUND IT! The bug that stops you winning Gaan-Telet! It was when Horatio's floor is affected with no-xp!!
NOW I CAN FIX IT!!!

... so happy right now ... ^_^


AWESOME! (Bet those are incredibly time consuming to find!)
User avatar
Lujo
 
Posts: 2833
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 am

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby ChasGB on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:23 pm

gjaustin wrote:
ChasGB wrote:Found today on two separate runs that converting Badge of Honour (+10% Damage) isn't giving death protection. Not sure if this is intentional, the ingame tooltip still shows DP on consumption.


You need to right-click it to get the death protection. It's a one-use item, like a potion.


D'oh! >.<. Not exactly intuitive but I still feel like a dumba$$.
ChasGB
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:51 pm
Location: Den of Danger

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Laughing Physicist on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:49 pm

I checked a few pages back and didn't see a report of this, but whenever I use the WONAFYT glyph repeatedly my dungeon will crash and a rather long error message pops up on the screen (if this is a known issue feel free to ignore).

*edited for stupidity
Laughing Physicist
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Dreamdancer on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:07 am

Don't know if it's a bug or if it's intended:
Avatar's Symbol adds charges for killing plants. Might be a bug, since most benefits that trigger on killing something only involve xp-giving stuff
Dreamdancer
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:38 am

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:50 am

GG 2 puzzle is broken because of the new venom blade.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
User avatar
The Avatar
 
Posts: 4453
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:52 pm
Location: Demonic Library

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby q 3 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:22 am

Here's the crash on WONAFYT use:

Image
q 3
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:00 am

I had the same error with Wonafyt in bloodmage silver.
berpdreyfuss
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:48 am

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron