Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby lunawuff on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:33 am

It happens to me whenever I summon a Gorgon(WONAFYT), and then mouse over her. If it helps, it didn't happen when mousing over a non-summoned Gorgon, or when mousing over a goat, summoned or not.
lunawuff

Postby Zalminen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:05 am

dislekcia wrote:There seems to be a problem with the way the effects system is applying graphics to enemy portraits. It might be specific kinds of enemy, specific kinds of effect (slow, first strike, etc) or something completely secondary. It's definitely not browser related.

So, information that would help us track this down when we get back to the office: What monster you moused-over and what you were doing just before it happened.

I tested and for me it's happening whenever I mouse over a WONAFYT'd goblin.
Zalminen

Postby Zalminen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:06 am

Priest bronze challenge: a popup that refuses to go away:

Doesn't matter what I do or click, the popup just stays there.

So not only do we have a zombie dog, but a zombie popup as well...

EDIT: and now that I posted the screenshot and returned to the game, the popup disappeared as soon as I moved the mouse. Strange :roll:

EDIT2: And a little later the game froze while displaying the victory light pillar but started working again when I switched to another tab and back.

I'd better restart my browser, might be some other plugin causing the freezes or something.
Zalminen

Postby q 3 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, but I was worshiping Taurog and had Warrior Pact (the +1 HP, -3 piety) active, and each kill was increasing my HP but not changing my piety at all. (Taurog should grant +4 or +8 for magical creatures, meaning a net +1 or +5 piety and +1 HP for each kill, but I had +0 piety and +1 HP.) A while later in the dungeon my piety gain returned to normal. Maybe it was the effect of being near 100 piety?

q 3

Postby paplaukes on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Skimping on details since others have posted similar.
Got a crash "Exception has been thrown by the target of invocation".
Happened in... er... normal difficulty snowy place :oops: after mouseovering(or trying to click?) a Gorgon I summoned with WONAFYT. Was a level 3 Human Tinker worshipping the Nature deity.

Edit:
2nd crash when mouseovering a summoned goblin, Eastern Tundra again, same deity, class, race, level. Not touching WONAFYT for time being :)
3rd crash on guitar use, same error.
paplaukes

Postby TwinBladeWarrior on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:18 am

Getting consistant crashes on fighter bronze when using wannafight at level 2+, always the gorgons never the goats
screenshot for you, it means nothing to me but it looks nasty
TwinBladeWarrior

Postby Gavster on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:27 am

I have the same problem with wonafyt on the Mac. Translocation error. I think it also affected wethwuht.
Gavster

Postby Darvin on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 am

I've been trying to reproduce the effect today, but when the crash finally happens there is nothing in particular going on. What I can say is that in every case the use of slow effects (WEYTWUT, WONAFYT, or Entanglement) preceded the crash, so it in some way involves slow. If I avoid slow-effects then there aren't any problems.
Darvin

Postby Gavster on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:09 am

I lockered draining blade but it didn't give +1 life steal, I gained no additional health from it -- it says it adds +1 to life steal so I'm not sure if it gives base life steal or just adds to it if you have it.
Gavster

Postby Gavster on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:22 am

I found the slow/cowardly guitar and after using it, the game crashed -- it is the slow. Well picked, Darvin.
Also knocking back evolvia bugged out on me too. Whee.
Gavster

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons