Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Completely locked out

Postby booooooze on Fri May 31, 2013 11:42 am

topagae wrote:After last bug filed, when trying to login I cannot get past a crashing state. If I press "Retry" it will try to load bugged profile and crash. If I press "Choose a different profile" it apparently still does similar operations with the name and crashes. Sadly this means I can no longer test. Thought I'd throw you guys a bone and do some professional QA for you guys, if you guys fix my account (I did want to play some day ;3), I'll do some more QA later.

Well, maybe if you'd stop trying to break it.......
booooooze

Re: Completely locked out

Postby dislekcia on Fri May 31, 2013 9:15 pm

booooooze wrote:
topagae wrote:After last bug filed, when trying to login I cannot get past a crashing state. If I press "Retry" it will try to load bugged profile and crash. If I press "Choose a different profile" it apparently still does similar operations with the name and crashes. Sadly this means I can no longer test. Thought I'd throw you guys a bone and do some professional QA for you guys, if you guys fix my account (I did want to play some day ;3), I'll do some more QA later.

Well, maybe if you'd stop trying to break it.......

Wait, this is still happening?
dislekcia

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Naoya on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:17 am

New classic system : Selecting an enemy via right click and then pressing a glyph button twice will result in a normal attack if its a targetable glyph.

Also, crashes appear in combination with burning, and in one case even a deathprotection was ignored.

And this crashlog is longer than the window, freezing the game.

Naoya

Postby The Avatar on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:43 am

The taxidermy quest says break back GoatHead (actually without the space).]

EDIT: The quick description for Vine Form does not include the +3 health. None of the icons on gods are updated. Oh yeah, maybe this is in the works, but you need a spawns plants icon.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Bug: right click combat

Postby Xpyder on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:05 pm

steps to reproduce:
get a burn glyph
right click an enemy that takes more than 2 hits/burns to kill
press F
notice that instead of burning the targeted enemy, the spell links to cursor
press F again
notice that instead of burning the enemy, it attacked them as though you hit space
press F a third time
notice that it burns them as expected

NOTE: at the time I was doing the bloodmage copper quest so I had two burnglyphs in my inventory, don't know if that contributed at all
Xpyder

Postby The Avatar on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:40 pm

The text for Magnet: Fireball makes it seem like the fireball glyph might not spawn.

The summary for dracs boons don't state that they add base damage.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:35 am

This crash happened with the new classic system, using pisorf a repeatedly on one monster using the button in the monster panel. I think the crash happened when I pressed the button another time when I wasn't able to cast it anymore.

berpdreyfuss

Postby The Avatar on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:29 pm

The second paragraph of text on the level 3 megasmith panel makes no sense anymore. Remove it.

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby JayPlaysIndieGames on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:32 pm

when killing the gorgon with CYDSTEP active it reports "Barely Alive" instead of "Barely Win"
*probably should say death protection active, but I only had DP from CYDSTEP so I dunno
Last edited by JayPlaysIndieGames on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.youtube.com/JayPlaysIndieGames
Check out the Desktop Dungeons Review, let's play, and tutorials :)
JayPlaysIndieGames

Postby Naoya on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 pm

When a monster is on the very right of the screen, the mini-healthbar is a bit hard to read.
Naoya

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons