Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:22 am

If you go into the second drac puzzle, take blood curse, and finally click your portrait to expand icons it is messed up. This probably shows up elsewhere too.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby The Avatar on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:24 pm

The quest finished text for desert rose says loathsome creature, when it should be loathsome creatures, as there are two bosses.

EDIT: The goatperson's description doesn't mention the conversions stacking cost.

EDIT: This is debatably a bug. If you unlock a god with the paladin, you do not switch to it, but you still get the 20 piety bonus.

EDIT: The mana potion in Mystera's second puzzle is entirely unnecessary.

EDIT: All of the 3rd god puzzles and some other ones are messed up. You start with too much piety. Also, the number on the piety tab for how much you start with is totally off.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Quizer on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:59 pm

When converting between gods, the conversion cost is now shown in the piety log, but the cost seems to be deducted twice. I was converting from Taurog to Tikki Tooki with 59 piety and was left with just 1 piety.
Quizer

Postby Darvin on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Converted from Mystera to Tikki Tooki as a Warlord and was reduced to 0 piety. I had 52 piety.

EDIT - and boss messages that fail to appear are still an issue.
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:53 am

The picture of the Vicious Token on the reward section of the "Oh, Horratio!" quest is incorrectly colored.

EDIT: I unlocked my level 3 bank and I don't have any veto slots. The veto slot purchase section is there and has a 1000 cost thing without a button.

The Avatar

Postby flap on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:59 am

Sound issue : Sometimes the sound for casting Apheelsick glyph stops working, while other sounds seem to work correctly.
flap

Postby Raz on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Upon completing Halflings Puzzle 3 "Ring of Death" I keep getting the "Oh no, shits crashed..." message. Returns to kingdom with no completion awarded. Logged out, logged back in and got same result upon completion of same puzzle. :(
Viper Ward would be really nice to have...

Tried another puzzle- Mystera 3- Magic Over All, same thing "shits crashed" message. Returned to Kingdom with no completion..
Earth Mother 1 also crashes upon completion.
Are all puzzles bugged?

Anyone else getting this result completing puzzles?
Raz

Postby The Avatar on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:07 pm

No, but I would guess it is completing the pack that is messed up.

Woah. I just did a slime pits run where both bosses dropped their worth in gold, instead of a trophy (as in my goo blob dropped 675 gold). I was playing a goatperson.
Last edited by The Avatar on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Avatar

Postby Raz on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Update: tried Glowing Guardian 1, ccompleted without crash so went back to Halfling 3 and completed no crash :?
Must have been something on my end?
Raz

Postby The Avatar on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:09 am

No idea.

Anyways, I used the goatperson in Creeplight Ruins and once again the trophy was replaced by a 675 gold pile.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons