[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Raz on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:39 am

Beginners Brigade as Human Fighter.
Level 2 fighting level 4 Gorgon, Byceps hit, Weytwut, Deathpulse stuck on for rest of run.
Raz

Postby dislekcia on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:55 pm

dislekcia

Postby JayPlaysIndieGames on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Don't know if this is a bug or working as intended.
I was playing on vicious steel as priest, got up to lvl 8 before fighting indominable
I had 48 magic res and 5 damage res from wereward, dragon shield, body pact, and taurog's helm
After I got his damage down to 3 I completely stopped taking damage even from the corrosion which got well into the 30s.
If this is intended, then that is cool I will definately be platemailing/werewarding up for that fight in the future. However somehow I feel like the corrosion was supposed to still be getting me. . .it was stacking still, but no damage was being done.
http://www.youtube.com/JayPlaysIndieGames
Check out the Desktop Dungeons Review, let's play, and tutorials :)
JayPlaysIndieGames

Postby The Avatar on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:19 pm

That is correct. That is also why Taurog is the best god in that dungeon and why you fight the indomitable first. If it didn't work that way, plant would hurt you constantly if you were corroded.

EDIT: If after hitting the sold trophy toast you move your mouse right, you can cover your gold value before the trophy sells. Not a big problem, but it is a minor annoyance.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby TheSchachter on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:14 am

In my previous Crusader Silver attempt, something broke with momentum. I cleared a bunch of popcorn but the bonus remained stuck on 44% (IIRC). I'm not entirely sure what caused it, but I had just gotten my first overheal from Scholar's Pact, and right before I'd used one fireball on the boss which naturally afflicted me with weakening and corrosion from the retaliation. No idea whether that's relevant, it's all I can recount.

I realise this isn't much info... I'd try and figure it out further but I really have to go sleep (DD steals enough sleep from me as it is :P) I'll try and reproduce this again tomorrow, I've been bashing my head against the challenge for a while now (seriously, the Explorer's Guild challenges feel much harder than the other class challenges, or is that just me?)
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby JayPlaysIndieGames on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:11 am

just like with the "Here be dragons" quest when I unlocked the vampire the quest complete dialogue scrolled by without letting me read it :(
http://www.youtube.com/JayPlaysIndieGames
Check out the Desktop Dungeons Review, let's play, and tutorials :)
JayPlaysIndieGames

Postby The Avatar on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:54 am

If you die after you kill the boss in a triple-quest, you still progress to the next stage, just without your equipment.

EDIT:The New! over the player statuses tab in my codex (which showed up originally because of the new prestige status) will not go away, even though the New! over prestige already has.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:04 pm

When the Advisor explains preparations (after you first build a blackmith and go on a bankers quest run) the hand points to the preps at the blacksmith. The intuitive thing is to click on them. Then the hand shows the bar where the preps will be shown. But the prep doesn't get selected so you have to select it again. This is probably unnecessary and creates minor smidgeon of confusion (allthough I'm not even sure it's a bug).

No.2 - When you right click a monster and kill him by clicking on the buttons that appear where his stats used to be the whole part of the sidebar where the face and the buttons were goes black. It reverst to normal if you move. I'll try to reproduce.

No.3 - In the first puzzle in the Starter pack, after you kill the goat the text bubble tells you to "click on the freshly spawned exit stairway" or something but the "Quest compelte click to return to the guild" popup appears and you can only click it.

No.4 - In the "Slowing pt.II" puzzle the Djinn boss can blink and the goblins drop mana potions. If you set the burning off on the boss by killing the goblin the boss can blink on top of the potion (sometimes he does sometimes not? I tested it out several times and it makes no sense - he either doesn't blink at all or blink on top of the potion regardless of whether he is slowed or not). Also, in the same puzzle, the goblin and the zombie in the lower left switch spawning places.

No.5 - Creating a blank wall with IMAWAL costs you only 2 mana, but it requires you to have the full 5 mana available. (In any case this isn't noted anywhere)
Last edited by Lujo on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Ara on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:43 am

In Draco's subdungeon, when I take the heart, Draco appears with a dialog box but nothing happens when I click "NO!!": the dialog box doesn't vanish. I'm stuck at the 3rd stage of a "triple-quest". :cry:
Ara

Postby Lujo on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:03 pm

When you hold down the mouse button required to see the names of buildings in your kingdom two sets of boxes overlap slightly: "Blacksmith" and "Human Settlement", and "Dwarvern Settlement" and "Tavern".

Draco's subdungeon is bugged in regular play at the time of writing - when you pick up the heart you cant exit dialogue with him.
Last edited by Lujo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons