Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby bgdorwart on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 pm

I am having issues with Tutorial 4. I kill the goat boss, and have no way of leaving the dungeon. If I surrender, it kills me, and doesn't complete the quest. I'm using Windows 7 with Google Chrome. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
bgdorwart

Postby Dunno on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Desecrating a second altar without using up indulgence (from first desecration) causes a crash.
Dunno

Postby metroid composite on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Lekon wrote:One bug that may have been mentioned. In the area with the reviving cultists, if you kill the sacrificial goat and they all change... they still exist. Each of the shades is now next to an invisible, impassible, hittable, 0 life cultist. You can't pisorf them either, just hit them and be blocked by them.

Haha, yeah, I just got killed by an invisible cultist I think.
metroid composite

Postby q 3 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:02 pm

I couldn't activate Taurog's 'Unstoppable Fury' boon even though I'm pretty sure I met all the requirements. Clicking on the boon did not yield any response from the game.

my inventory
the altar

*edit: Oh, I just realized I still had my Fighter death protection. :oops: In my defense, the description on the boon makes it sound like it will add multiple layers of death protection...
Last edited by q 3 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
q 3

Re: Can't play Tutorial Dungeon 3

Postby Primar on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:18 pm

ndrake wrote:Played through the first tutorial dungeons ok, but when I try to play the third dungeon, the Play button is disabled.

To repeat:

1. Click "Go Adventuring"
2. Click the "Tutorial 3" dungeon on the map
3. The screen goes back to the Kingdom map, and only the "Cancel" button is active. "Play" is still disabled.

Info:

Browser: Chrome 12.0.742.122

I don't think this is a bug, it's just not very clear:

1) Click Go Adventuring;
2) Click the Tutorial 3 dungeon;
3) Click the Human icon on the Huts bar;
4) Click the Guard icon on the Outpost bar;
5) Click the Play button.
Primar

Postby topagae on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Not sure if bug: On classes with no physical slots at all (Wizard), I'm able to equip them with shields/swords from the blacksmith as preparations despite them filling a slot they're not supposed to be able to fill. As designed? Tiny Exploit?
topagae

Postby Halion on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 pm

q 3 wrote:I couldn't activate Taurog's 'Unstoppable Fury' boon even though I'm pretty sure I met all the requirements. Clicking on the boon did not yield any response from the game.

my inventory
the altar

You already had Death Protection from being a warrior. This boon doesn't let you stack it. (The wording is ambiguous, and I've no idea whether this is intentional).
Halion

Account swapping

Postby topagae on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Went home, back to work, my save game seems fine but for some reason at work it's under one profile, and under home it's another. Home: "topagae", at work: "bdrfegdrfe"

Could be a simple text error, but if it's a browser/location error and accounts are actually swapping. Super bad.
topagae

Postby Snowy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:54 pm

RE: Creeplight Ruins

Besides the aforementioned bugs with the unkillable invisible cultists (which also block your path) when you turn them into shades by killing the goat, I pisdorf'd a level 1 cultist into a weird-looking ice wall with something in it, hoping I could break it free if there was an item or something in there. Instead, the zombie came out of where the cultist was standing, but when I killed it and moved forward, there was an unkillable invisible cultist there where the wall used to be.
Snowy

Mystera Annur "Weakening" doesn't seem to work

Postby topagae on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:56 pm

It might work on monsters that already HAVE magic resistance, but for those that don't, lowering it 10% doesn't make it go into the negatives. It's text is a bit misleading, for being so expensive you'd think it'd lower them into the negatives to make your spells more powerful. If it's just a text typo the ability just sucks XD
topagae

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons