[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Good Versus Evil

Good Versus Evil

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Good Versus Evil

Postby Nandrew on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:19 am

Nandrew

Postby Nandrew on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:21 am

Or actually, Assassins will come across it reasonably often. I think one of the other guys spotted another report like this. Hrm. Should probably look into this soonish.
Nandrew

Postby Lagmalix on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:42 am

What's the deal with warlord's gold? Am I really supposed to kill 4 bosses on this map with no preps? What am I missing? Killing 1 boss doesn't change anything neither killing some of the goats.
Lagmalix

Postby The Avatar on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:51 am

Yeah. No tricks up their sleeves. Just 4 hellish bosses.

It just got a lot harder though. Because only half the plants in rock garden drop spoons, only half the plants in warlord gold drop goat horns. It's practically a bug seeing how hard less goat horns make it.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Nandrew on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:25 am

Nandrew

Postby Lagmalix on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:13 am

Wow, I didn't even bother to check if the plants drop anything or I just didn't see that they do. That should make the challenge doable, thanks.
Lagmalix

Postby The Avatar on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:05 pm

So all of them still drop goat horns? Then it should work. Still, it's gonna be hell. Good luck.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons