[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Random notes while playing the Beta so far (spoilers)

Random notes while playing the Beta so far (spoilers)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Random notes while playing the Beta so far (spoilers)

Postby fall_ark on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:06 am

fall_ark

Re: Random notes while playing the Beta so far (spoilers)

Postby pertusaria on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi again,

I'd like to add my vote to those asking for the arrow keys to work. Mouse-only is a minor nuisance, but builds up in the course of play.

On the village, when I looked at the beta before buying I was kind of looking forward to starting with a blank clearing and slowly adding and improving buildings until you got something that looked really cool (and potentially different from your friends' villages). As it is, the village looks the same no matter what you work on. Is there any possibility that something like this is in the pipeline?

I agree with those who want as few hints as possible about what expanding a race or class will do for you. I like surprises.

The dungeon that forces you to play as a gnome opened for me before I'd upgraded the gnome "house" to Level 1, although it seems to have vanished for the time being once I've surrendered in it (still haven't upgraded gnome). I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not.

Thanks,
P.
pertusaria

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons