[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Beta Discussion Outside The Forum?

Beta Discussion Outside The Forum?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Beta Discussion Outside The Forum?

Postby pjw on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:34 am

There's discussion of the original game, and of the beta on other forums, and I was just wanting clarification re: what you do and don't want your beta testers to share in those other venues.

I assume that a simple "Hey this game is awesome and you should all buy it when it's released." would be fine. :)

On the other hand, do you care about more details being mentioned? Do you want some publicity and discussion, or would you prefer holding off until the game is closer to being final? I'm enjoying participating in the beta, and don't want to cross any lines, or share anything that you'd like us to keep to ourselves for now...
Making games is like making hotdogs - its messy, scary, and not at all like enjoying the end product. -Sigma-X
pjw

Re: Beta Discussion Outside The Forum?

Postby dislekcia on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 am

dislekcia

Re: Beta Discussion Outside The Forum?

Postby pjw on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks for the clarification! I appreciate it.
Making games is like making hotdogs - its messy, scary, and not at all like enjoying the end product. -Sigma-X
pjw

Return to Desktop Dungeons