Increasing reason for a change to the locker.

All things Desktop Dungeons

Increasing reason for a change to the locker.

Postby Bloggorus on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:39 am

Dear Devs,

I am absolutely in love with the PQI, and recently I've been tackling the unlikely heroes quests. Great fun, but frustrating.

The need for unusual strategies and hoop humping means my locker almost NEVER contains exactly what I need.

For instance, I foolishly turfed the trisword a while back, and have missed it ever since.

Unfortunately I received it as a quest item and have no idea how to get it again. It hasn't popped up a shop for ages, and I'm worried I'll never be able to find it.

If you are going to include more incentive to try unusual class combinations, shouldn't the locker become more flexible as well?

I realise y'all had a plan from the start for the locker to be 'unique' to each player class, but haven't things gone a bit beyond that now?

Grindingly Yours,

Bloggorus
Bloggorus

Re: Increasing reason for a change to the locker.

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:49 am

The Trisword is a quest item. I've found quest items are frustratingly rare from shops unless you specifically take the quest item Bezar preparation, which increases their frequency substantially. I totally agree with you about insufficient locker space.
Darvin

Postby Bloggorus on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:29 am

Ah, that might help my scumming.

unfortunately that emans i must scum AND shell out for the quest items prep. Takes my time and money.

If I hadn't had so much time to already play around with everything, these kind of needless shenanigans would turn me off quickly.
Bloggorus

Postby The Avatar on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:15 am

Err... For all the class challenge items just go back and win their silver.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Return to Desktop Dungeons