How to Vampire?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: How to Vampire?

Postby booooooze on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:15 pm

The Avatar wrote:I count 14 +2 exp kills, so Yendor's still significantly better, but good nonetheless.

I'm curious, how are you starting with 65% magic res? I usually go Binlor to GG prepping Dragon Shield.

Dragon Shield + Binlor, converting to whatever makes the most sense of what's available (Dracul preferably).

Wargasm wrote:Prep Dragon Shield and Translocation scroll, scum Yendor. :p

That's probably the best route with the Vampire, frankly.
booooooze

Postby The Avatar on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 pm

So we do use the same strategy.

While that may be the best Vampy route, I would not call it the most enjoyable route, especially if Yendor doesn't want to spawn.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby booooooze on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Yeah, I was prepping compression seal and quest items when I got my win, but transloc and elite is probably a more consistent bet.

I wanted Whurgarrbl for The Indomitable, particularly with the Vampire, since you'll never regen any mana.
booooooze

Postby q 3 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:08 pm

I got sick of scumming for GG (and also of GG crashing the game), so I decided to renounce God and all his works:

my loudout

Horatio stealing my Faithless and Purist badges

(seriously, when that bug gets fixed am I going to have to scum for the Plate mail / Martyr Wraps combo AGAIN???)
q 3

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons