[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Hey, first time posting on these forums.

Hey, first time posting on these forums.

All things Desktop Dungeons

Hey, first time posting on these forums.

Postby Calisca on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:37 am

Ok I just cleared gaan-telet on hard first time =O (First I made a stupid stupid stupid mistake of fireballing the boss on a certain win game and losing then just getting pissed off and hauled off the bed and played for 3 hours straight xD ) now other stuff feels easier. O.o

2 conditions needed for easy win ( thought I'd put it up, since i wished some1 else had )

1. Dwarven Bloodmage ( i tried both human and dwarf, but since I noticed his damage was quite low ... )
2. Dracul

= ?? profit

Honorable mention: Getting platemail just before the boss ( OR after most 3+ popcorn or anything with more damage than your DR + lifesteal or anything with annoying status effects like manaburn ), if you get it earlier ... you lose first strike and popcorn hits u :P
Calisca

Re: Hey, first time posting on these forums.

Postby dislekcia on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Grats! That's quite a lot of playing before transitioning into a forumite, welcome :)
dislekcia

Postby Darvin on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Darvin

Postby Gavster on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:52 am

Good calls on the easier options. Can I ask what you aim for with dracul?
I like getting blood tithe because its easier to build piety off the pools but a couple of blood hungers and you can fight higher levels easier.
Gavster

Postby Lujo on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:42 am

If you're asking about the general aim with Drac worship it's rather simple, stack your damage resistance high and bloodswell becomes very, very strong indeed if not the strongest boon in the game.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Return to Desktop Dungeons