[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - ERMAHGERD MERNSTERS!

ERMAHGERD MERNSTERS!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: ERMAHGERD MERNSTERS!

Postby The Avatar on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:34 pm

My strategy is pissing EM off 10 times, then converting out to MA or someone like that.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:47 pm

You could pretty much pick up flames at MA afterwards :D
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Exactly ;)

Actually, in some cases I can see the Tiki Tooki Method being better. Then you can use burn salves without losing your bonus.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby zergolf on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 am

Hi Devs,
nice work with the latest update, but I found a problem with immunities:
Playing as a Halfdragon I found it impossible to beat Magma Mines, as you can't attack Hurr (the one with magic immunity) neither directly (because your attack is magical) nor with a fireball.
Knockbacking other monsters into him will do damage, but won't finish him off.

Am i missing something?
zergolf

Postby sitnaltax on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:39 am

I just got the Naga Cauldron.

This run was with an Orc Crusader. Preparations: Trisword, Black Market, Attack Boosters, Perseverance Badge, reflex/quicksilver/whupaz. The only things different about this run than my previous ones: I actually needed the arena shops, and I chased the Prince up into the prayer room while killing him rather than a corner of the arena.
sitnaltax

Postby Lujo on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:01 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Nandrew on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:35 am

Nandrew

Postby The Avatar on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Wow. That's literally impossible. There is absolutely no way to kill him with a half-dragon.

@Lujo: With my EM method I will have a lot of corrosion. If I use a burn salve I won't be corroded and the bonus (should) revert to 0%. Right?

Unless you meant the right comment. I'm not quite sure what I thought you meant when I typed that. It was very late, so I probably thought it was some dumb joke instead of the boon. I don't really know.

The Avatar

Postby sitnaltax on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:46 pm

sitnaltax

Postby Darvin on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Darvin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons