[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Now i know what vicious means

Now i know what vicious means

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Now i know what vicious means

Postby The Avatar on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 pm

I totally agree on removing VHoS. I don't know about transferring the two bosses. Namtar is fine as is, and he is technically a vampire (or he shares the sprite) under that cloak.

I love symmetry.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Far too late for this, but I'd love to see a central dungeon that includes Indomitable, Rex, Evolvia, Itsssama, BlahBlah, and Getindafax. All the sub-vicious final bosses from the four directions plus two lesser bosses. The quest text for the vampire could say "we need blood from powerful creatures; lots, and lots of blood"
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Rated hard or vicious?

We don't have a central vicious, and what better that pumped versions of the more interesting bosses!
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Sidestepper on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Sidestepper

Postby Gavster on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 am

In regards to namtars lair, I find it a breeze and don't really have to think about it.
If space is the issue, binlor, lemissee or bludtupow can make life easy. All I worry about are the first two boss forms and the first namtar might need a potion.. he takes 3 or 4 hits? Find the minions and getindare dodge him.
Maybe its a case of he was hard but now he's much easier.
Gavster

Postby Lujo on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:34 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:37 am

Yeah. Especially since Binlor can feed magic resistance to help beat forms one and two.

The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:45 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Darvin

Postby Dreamdancer on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 pm

After three purist fails on cursed oasis, i tried DL again. This time with preps and i won :mrgreen:

Found Tikki Tooki early. Totally abused dodge against the bosses and with way to many gold to do anything sensible, i decided to give TT a huge amount. This resulted in 5 reflex/dodge potions and the Avatar went down really fast :twisted:
Dreamdancer

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons