[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Dungeons with lots of drops (Spoons, Bombs, Charms)

Dungeons with lots of drops (Spoons, Bombs, Charms)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Dungeons with lots of drops (Spoons, Bombs, Charms)

Postby Lujo on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:50 pm

As for the subdungeon ideas - just adding the 5 pieces of convertible junk to any of the new subdungeons would do.

If a new one is added they could even make it the Packmaster subdungeon :D

Or you could even have a goblin Miner guarding a set of 5 defused goblin mines (pallete swap to blue, and make them give 15/20 CP as opposed to 25 and have no other functionality whatsoever). I'd like it as a standard subdungeon if the tileset matched whatever the place you were in, as if the Goblin acidentaly mined into there :D
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Both great ideas. You could even make it a secret subdungeon. I think it should be packmaster style wise but the goblin idea is funny too.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:04 pm

I don't know. I just like the idea of a 200-300 CP secret subdungeon.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Bumping this for still thinking it's an idea that merits a week or moth of trying out. Ick Swamp gives out so much junk it's unbelievable and mostly doesn't fit in your inventory (and if you DO somehow fit it in your inventory - you get stupidly powerfull). If conversion pact was viable, and the strat worked anywhere, it would rock socks in the current Ick Swamp (and myabe allready does if you can come up with the piety somehow - the current required 50 piety for 100 CP isn't such a hot deal, except maaaaybe for goblins*.

Conversion pact could really use some love. And plants could drop conversion fodder instead of spoons. And I did find a bunch of "nice conversion" or "3 random items" subdungeons around the place but would still love a "5 useless items with mediocre but nice total conversion" one that could spawn anywhere.

*Which is why if they ever let us test this out, Goblins are something that will need a bunch of testing conisdering the crazy stuff that can happen if you let them go silly with conversions. Assasins and Fighters in particular.
Lujo

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons