[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - The seasonal greetings

The seasonal greetings

All things Desktop Dungeons

The seasonal greetings

Postby GoatBot on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 am

GoatBot

Re: The seasonal greetings

Postby Dreamdancer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:06 pm

wow, this are many changes. I'm looking forward to see how they change the gameplay.

And, due to the topic title:
Wish you all, devs and forum-members, nice holidays and stuff.
Dreamdancer

Postby Fran on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Wow, this is awesome. :)
Also, happy holidays to everyone!
Fran

Postby Lujo on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:27 pm

You guys nuked my braindead poison safespot! And everybodys braindead free cydstep dispenser GETINDARE! And gave us so much to play with and explore over the next few weeks! And changed the wizard!

I love you guys! :D

Happy well deserved hollidays! :)
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Wow, nice job on the update! Happy holidays!
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Nurator on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:48 pm

The new wizard is awesome!!! Just pick up all glyphs and convert potions for 80 conversions each oO Poison is nice, it shouldnt be that different, only poisoning veryhigh enemies does not work anymore :) And wow, you even considered the new poison stack with the fireball regeneration.

very cool update and merry christmas :)
Nurator

Postby Lujo on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:54 pm

I bet the first thing they do when they get back is nerf the wizard conversion bonus down to 5 points or exclude potions from the equation. Right now he's conversion jesus! And I suspect you could get a really silly ammonut of drac piety with a halfling wizard. Not sure it's the best way to go with your converison, but still... Otherwise, fuel a massive trisword for the PISSORF shennanigans.

EDIT: And small items in general, just go somewhere where there's a lot of spoons lying about.

Also, the new poison is nice in the fact that it lest you play more carefully. I don't mind the potential power decreese, but I like the new blackspace conservation enabler, and the fact that all three now stack with each other :)
Lujo

Postby gjaustin on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:12 pm

So now APHEELSIK lowers health regeneration by 10 per level. I don't know if that's the caster's level or the monster's level. I actually suspect that it's a typo, and it should just be 10.

Hopefully the Venom Sword now works on every hit, but only adds a few layers of poison.
gjaustin

Postby Lujo on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Lujo

Postby Dreamdancer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:33 pm

JJ would also work i think. He should give also piety upon conversion.
Starting with JJ has the advantage that one would have an additional glyph (which also helps to move stuff around the get to the other glphys). One would accumulated some layers of weakening and corrosion, but chaos avatar would fix this.
JJ and Drac would have a badass synergy: +60 health (+80 if one buys/finds a 5th health pot), +9 mana. great sanguine, don't know 4-5 stacks?!? (ok, one would loose some health, but we have far too much). last +2 life steal / +15% resists or +3 life steal / +5% ... all at lvl1 or 2 (depending if one goes chaos avatar).
Dreamdancer

Next

Return to Desktop Dungeons