[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Lame badge requirements for PQI

Lame badge requirements for PQI

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Lame badge requirements for PQI

Postby Darvin on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Now, I do have to say this: getting the Goo boss as my random on a warmonger PQI is annoying as heck. If you're not lugging around the RBS and JJ isn't on the field then this is basically a total disqualifier on the harder dungeons (Ick Swamp in this case).
Darvin

Postby Blovski on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:54 am

Golden Guardian's Cleansing is phenomenal for that sort of thing.
Blovski

Postby Darvin on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:29 am

Ah yes, forgot about that. Still, if GG isn't on the field that isn't an option.
Darvin

Postby q 3 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:41 am

You could also use the Martyr Wraps. Binlor, too, although piety gain for him is difficult without using glyphs (but the same can be said for JJ). Maybe also Whurgarbl, if you're able to tank well enough.
q 3

Postby Darvin on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:49 am

Darvin

Postby Watcher487 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Did this a couple of weeks ago, yeah there is a ton of set up required for it to work but it is possible.
Watcher487

Postby The Avatar on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm curious as to how you pulled that off. Glowing Guardian? Powerful witch brews?

Anyways, if that was PQI it's not worth the grind or difficulty.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Watcher487 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 am

it's actually a set-up that I use most of the time. I do prep GG since it has more advantages. I did prep Black Market, Attack Boosters, Badge, Transmutation Seal (to get to the other basement), Shop Scroll and the Bloody Sigil to same on space and get more decent trades early. I cleared the all of the lvl 1's I could with GG then immediatly got humility and just ramped into Enlightenment by dumping all of my potions (I found 2 extra potions and 1 spell early) @ lvl 8 cleared all of the stores and dumped everything else I could into GG to the point I had 250 hp so I could survive 3 attacks. Hit it 3 times and lvl'd via the last 2 monsters tank 3 more shots use GG to get 3 more destroy'd Tooki and got 2 more to win.
Watcher487

Postby The Avatar on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:49 am

Nice! Good lob anyways. If it weren't for GG that would be nigh impossible.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Aequitas on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:24 am

So here's the skinny on PQI:

- PQI is there to give you a goal/reward to chase if you're trying to get full completion.
- It always selects the dungeon with the lowerst completion rating (with vicious dungeons getting a 50% 'boost'), if there is a tie, it picks one at random.
- It always chooses a badge/class that you haven't done the dungeon with, and if there are none, it chooses one at random.
- Doing a burning dungeon will change the PQI (I'll be adding this to the PQI description), but there is a chance that only one dungeon is at lowest competion, so you might reroll to that again.

Hope this helps :)
Aequitas
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons