how can i "heal" weakening blow and corrosive?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Postby Jisaya on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi the Topic is my Question ^^

Becouse my english is not the best i translate with Google
Jisaya

Re: how can i "heal" weakening blow and corrosive?

Postby Darvin on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:45 pm

The fortitude potion removes all weakening, and the burn cure salve removes all corrosion. Jehora Jeheyu's "Chaos Avatar" boon completely cures all corrosion and weakening. The Glowing Guardian's Cleansing boon removes exactly one layer each of weakening and corrosion (as well as mana burn and poison).

That's a pretty limited list of options, so in many cases corrosion and weakening are effectively permanent. Unless you've already got a cure lined up, it's generally a good idea to just presume these effects can never be reversed and play accordingly.
Darvin

Postby gjaustin on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:11 pm

To add to what Darvin said, if you know the dungeon will cause Weakening or Corrosion then you can use bring the appropriate potion as a preparation.

Also, my preferred shop preparation is the one that provides Extra Potions. This usually means that if you end up needing a potion during the run, you can use one of the three potion shops to buy one.

Finally, if you're about to drink a Burn Salve potion, you should seriously consider desecrating Earthmother's altar. He punishment is 5 corrosion, so you'll end up with 30 piety and 3 indulgences for "free".
gjaustin

Postby Lujo on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Or if corrosion's you'r problem you can do like me and autoprep EM and burn salve every run and get an effortless corrosion whipe and 25 piety + 3 indulgences on one of the two other guys you find.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Return to Desktop Dungeons