[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Extra pixels

Extra pixels

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Extra pixels

Postby Lujo on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Well, you haven't been getting any from me for a long while - last time I mentioned it was when I just explained the logic behind whishing I had one from before. And I wasn't even aware I got it, and bought another extra copy for valuing the sheer ammount of fun I've had on my last 2 playthroughs while not expecting anything.

And the whole "Mage Fist" art placeholder thing could've been a lot more clear as far as my intentions are concerned - I still stand behind my art criticism. It was ment to be just that.

Anyway, ty very, very much.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Darvin

Postby gjaustin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:47 pm

gjaustin

Postby Lujo on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Lujo

Postby Darvin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Darvin

Postby Lujo on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Eh, I use fraps. Its working for me, the quality is awfull, the captured files are humongous, but it gets the job done. Don't ask me how I edit them though...
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Ugh. Videos are beyond my technical expertise. I guess I'll stick with annotated playthroughs.

Anyways, good for those who got references and let's move on before others (and/or me) ask.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:45 pm

I could teach you as long as you can, err, use your legaly obtained funds, to err, acquire the proper software. Errrr.

And, um, say, Avatar, what's your first name?

And also, video rendering, will upload tommorrow. It's nothing spectacular - it's a video of a purpusefully airheaded northern desert run where I use CB to pull fireballs out of my posterior just to show what's five gold getting you these days. Also a move that I picked up from Darvin ^^
Lujo

Postby q 3 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Hmm. OS X is supposed to have built-in screen recording, so maybe I'll try doing a video or two, too. 8-) Probably a purist vicious win. Any suggestions as to which vicious dungeon I should do?
q 3

Postby Lujo on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Well Daemonic Library seemed pretty easy - it should be doabe purist. Whatever you do don't do Namtar - that place needs a nerf*, and last thing we need is you making it look like a cakewalk :lol:

*Or as Avatar put it much better and more prcisely - a layout redesign - something more Binlor-proof and less insanely cramped.
Lujo

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons