[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Super Vicious

Super Vicious

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Super Vicious

Postby booooooze on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:09 am

booooooze

Postby The Avatar on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:59 am

Wow. Then maybe it was originally a bug and they fixed or it was a way of buffing the orb.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Blovski on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:16 am

I've been thinking about what it'd take for the game to be 'finished' for me. Thought a dedicated thread might prompt too much snarkasm given the forums seem rather fraught atm.

I suppose I'm so used to the game that the player feedback stuff ain't too much of a fuss. More detailed win screens might be nice though I like them at the moment. Either way, for balance/interest:

Agree that dwarves are a bit unsassy atm. Not really a must-fix but a would-be-nice to see them get a bit more of a role.
GG's absolution's stacking cost is hurting Enlightenment too much.
Mystic Balance has been blandified a bit by the reduction of poison's cost. If it applied to a couple more glyphs that might be nice.
Getting JJ's boost health/mana boons after petition are a bit too costly to really leverage. Given they use up potions as well, they're already mostly useful for Halflings and Gnomes or people packing Schadenfreude. I mean, they're not bad but I don't think they compare well with other boons for getting health and mana. Keep the potion cost by all means but if they were lower-piety on a fairly stingy god I'd like him a lot more.
TT poison could use buff.

is pretty much it for me...

Edit: oh, and I don't like the difficulty level of a lot of Silver dungeons. I mean, if a lot of them are producing pot-luck 5-10 attempt games for me, I imagine they're going to keep new/less determined players away from the content. That's a personal taste thing really, though.
Blovski

Postby Darvin on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Darvin

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons