1. Thank you for fixing the crash bugs. Now I can play again!
2. The Kingdom interface is nicer than it was last week, so thank you for the work and improvements. It still has a ways to go. For example, I wanted to upgrade my locker. It took me clicking on about eight buildings--many of which ended up being race building that don't do anything at all, frustratingly--before I found it. Trying to find a class challenge would be similarly frustrating.
3. I understand the gameplay problem you're trying to resolve by allowing the choice of which trophy to take out of the dungeon, but I think that in-game, the choice adds too much complexity relative to the value it provides. Yes, it's helpful once in Labyrinth and, to a lesser extent, Shifting Passages. But even if the trophies still have a different value, it's surely impossible to remember which one you can actually sell for more money! I think a novice-friendly solution would be to have all bosses drop $25 and then the game automatically chooses the more valuable trophy for you.
4. The layout of races and classes when selecting them, and to a lesser extent preps, seems very chaotic.
5. The changelog reads "Shifting Passages now referred to as Shifting Passages." I... do not understand what has changed, or is this a very subtle joke I missed?
6. As another poster indicated in the bug reports, each one of the endgame H-visitors is still giving me the whole speech, despite what the changelog says.
7. The description of the mage tower says it's levitating, but the graphic shows it on the ground.
8. Speaking of chaotic, on the dungeon selection screen, there's no visual indicator which dungeon is which except remembering where it is or mouseover. I don't know if you have any further plans for this screen, but some small icons or other visual reminders might be helpful.Edited for layout