[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Sprinkles 2: Sprinkle Harder

Sprinkles 2: Sprinkle Harder

All things Desktop Dungeons

Sprinkles 2: Sprinkle Harder

Postby GoatBot on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:07 pm

GoatBot

Re: Sprinkles 2: Sprinkle Harder

Postby Darvin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Darvin

Postby Blovski on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:08 pm

In the irrelevant fun stuff category, just did a Dragon Soul MA Elf Assassin on Demonic Library... fireballed the Avatar to death with a crystal ball and 3 schadenfreude potions after using up ALL the blackspace in his dungeon to shift the bugger to the entrance. Dragon Soul loads of fun, and really viable on a dungeon where you have that much casting to do. I think I'd have taken Avatar without the Crystal Ball but it's hard to know. Anyway, good item, hadn't used it yet. DL feels so... so tame now...
Blovski

Postby The Avatar on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Looks like a great update. Glad the level 2 graphics are in!
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Well, hurrah for the guitar. Still can't tell what "spawns flyables" means though...

And hurrah for a nice and orderly race and class prep system choice! :)

The revenant graphic is icking me out, partly because I always found the concept of flesh dripping off bones revolting. It's not bad as is, it's just me. Love the fact that we finally got some skellies, though.

Something WEIRD happened with my locker - since I was using the "extra" slot I somehow seemed to have up until this update. What happened is that the slot didn't in fact dissapear - and instead of losing what I had in it I lost the crystall ball and the fabulous treasure from the locker, and ended up with a spoon and an empty slot. W E I R D. I lockered the agnostic collar just now, and it seems to be working, so I still have 9 slots and I have to go dig up the fabulous treasure...

EDIT: And, god, I hope the rats make an apearance in place of one of the pallette swap monsters in the hard+ dungeons ^^

EDIT: Also, like the offical reference to "damage spiking" and "regeneration based combat" :)

EDIT3: I've figured out all the puzzles except to B2P one in a satisfying ammount of tries (2-4). B2P I still haven't...
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Naoya on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:31 pm

I think flyables are unpassable terrain, like lava or water, from what it looks like.

Very very big thanks for fixing the loading times again - I can finally use my old profile again, thank you!
And nice that I can still try out the guitar... come to think of it, AWESOME - they are THE answer to Shifting Passages and Labyrinth. \o/

The god sparkles are better - some of the lightcolored ones (like mystera) still tend to be hard to look at on certain backgrounds, but they're generally much more better now.
The new puzzles are pretty challenging. Especially the B2P-one - still has me. But I like that.
The revenants look... weiiiiiiiird. I'm not sure what to think of them - they don't seem to fit the style.
In contrast, I hope the rat enemy gets a few more appearances - theyre awesome.
Naoya

Postby harfatum on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:46 pm

So, now all we need is a flying race... of course, they'll have wings instead of arms, so they won't be able to play the guitar except very poorly with their barely prehensile talons.
Have a mug of tea.
harfatum

Postby Blovski on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:24 pm

New puzzles great so far though I think it's a bit sneaky having one where some of the glyphs have conversion value and others don't. The explorer's guild doesn't seem to flag up that you have new puzzles any more? Which is awkward since there's no way to know to check from the text alone.

Also, <3 Keeng Rat reference
Blovski

Postby Blovski on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Was there some change to how resistances work? I've just used Chaos Avatar in Magma Mines and both Hurr and Herp are still completely immune...

Had some issues with the universal corrode in DL earlier as well.

Also, Binlor particles dead ugly, others much improved.
Blovski

Postby Darvin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Darvin

Next

Return to Desktop Dungeons