[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Sprinkles 2: Sprinkle Harder

Sprinkles 2: Sprinkle Harder

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Sprinkles 2: Sprinkle Harder

Postby Apronymous on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:26 pm

So I figured out what I was doing wrong on Slowing 2 and Dracul 3
S2: I was fireballing the Zombie for some reason? Not sure why, but that was wasting 2 potions.
D3: Taking curse before fireball made and leveling up without bonus experience worked fine.
As for the BLUDTUPOWA puzzle, I didn't know that was a thing. I only upgraded to premium recently and am still on my first kingdom, is something necessary to unlock that puzzle (beyond unlocking Bloodmage?(which I've done)) because I don't seem to have it...
P.S. Is WEYTWUT 'Wait what' or 'Way to it'? Its hard to tell and really confusing...
Apronymous

Postby Darvin on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's wait, what? because you're confusing the enemy. I only figured out BURNDAYRAZ after I saw the wiki.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Apronymous on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:19 am

Except in alpha WEYTWUT had the same name and was self only, which is why I initially thought it was 'way to it'.
Also, back when I first started playing the alpha BURNDAYRAZ was the first glyph I successfully read, and was in fact, the glyph that tipped me off to the fact that the glyph names weren't gibberish.
Apronymous

Postby Nandrew on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Glyph names have always been a rather amusing double-edged sword. :P Admittedly obfuscates casual conversation about them, but I think people just get in the habit of talking about Fireballs and Swaps eventually. :)

WEYTWUT is indeed pronounced "wait, what?"

I always thought that would be the first reaction of a randomly teleported hero. :)
Nandrew

Postby Lujo on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Except PISORFF. You can't find your way around that one, although the fellow who did a lot of alpha let's plays did his best by pronouncing it peezoarf :D

Btw, how soon the next update, I've been stoked ever since you guys announced something big for it way back before the trip (or sometime)...
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:22 am

Since you always planned to remove the "Go Adventuring!" button once the new Kingdom screen was made (right?). Now seems as good a time as ever, and it will give beta testers time to get used to using the tavern.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Nandrew on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 am

No comment on PISORFF, that explanation is ruder. :P

I think we're still trying to figure out whether or not we want the Go Adventuring button as a crutch while the Kingdom is WIP. We don't have all the friendly markers and pointers yet.
Nandrew

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons