[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Sprinkles 2: Sprinkle Harder

Sprinkles 2: Sprinkle Harder

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Sprinkles 2: Sprinkle Harder

Postby harfatum on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:18 pm

I haven't actually played in a while, so sorry if this is how they actually look, but Binlor's particles should be floating rocks, Dracul's should be blood bubbles, GG's should be halos (or beards), EM's should be leaves, etc.
Have a mug of tea.
harfatum

Postby dislekcia on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:39 pm

dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 am

Yeah, that B2P puzzle is really tricky. The other ones seem much more reasonable. There are just too many elements in the B2P one.

Also, I'm glad there are new graphics in the works for the dragon shield and hopefully the other vicious items.

EDIT: The solution to the B2P puzzle is so convoluted I have no idea whether it was intended.

MINOR HINT: For the last move you hit the goo blob that is physically immune to discharge burning.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby booooooze on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:46 am

I do like the race/class selection revision, but it was nice before when you chose a quest, and options that wouldn't count towards completion of the quest were blacked out.
booooooze

Postby booooooze on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:47 am

My locker also had some odd things happen to it on the update. No big deal.
booooooze

Postby Blovski on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:17 am

Blovski

Postby MaiZure on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:57 am

Like the new race/class selection screen.

Two suggestions:
1) Make the window area a bit more opaque to reduce conflict with the BG
2) For races/classes that are not unlocked - make a circle with a '?' so new players can appreciate challenges yet to come
MaiZure

Postby The Avatar on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:03 am

Are you going to add level 0 graphics for racial buildings/everything?

The brothers have always had 75%, not immunity. It is a shame they changed it to immunity. One of my favorite challenges was warmonger and killing the bosses in reverse in the same game (Foreman, physical res, and then magic res.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby sitnaltax on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:36 am

The new race/class selection is sooooo much better than the hunt-the-class game.

The earth/stone brothers in Rock Garden had 75%. The bosses in the Magma Mines had 100% or immunity, as development has progressed.
sitnaltax

Postby The Avatar on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:45 pm

Wow. Just found the rusalka sprite. That's pretty awesome.

EDIT: There are two solutions to slowing pt 1. When you get to the third meat man, you can either attack him twice, Eeblis once, then switch with Eeblis and convert WEYTWUT. You can also just switch with the meat man and hit Eeblis twice. All you need to do to fix is it is raise Eeblis' damage and lower that meat man's damage.

EDIT: There are two solutions for poison pt 1 too. Once you get to the goblins, poison the one with BURNDAYRAZ, regen, and kill it. Then level up off the snake and kill the boss. I have a suggestion:
1. Take away the mana potion you start with and take away the mana burn off the goblin without BURNDAYRAZ.
2. Give the goblin with the potion 39 attack, 41 hp, and level 3.
3. Give Bleaty 33 hp.
That way the solution will be regen fight the goat, poisoning it twice. Poison the level 3 goblin, reveal 3 tiles, poison the level 2 goblin, find the snake, kill the snake and the goblin with BURNDAYRAZ to ding, kill the level 3 goblin, and fireball bleaty twice.

EDIT: More puzzle problems. You only need one health potion for the CYDSTEPP puzzle.

EDIT: More. You don't need the mana potion the zombie drops in poison pt 2.

EDIT: I just beat the puzzle blood power a second way. You should make the goo blob do 11 damage to eliminate one of them.

EDIT: Another issue. A sign in Taurog 3 says you have to beat the armored one through multiple engagements. I have a method that does not do this. When you hit level 4 he will be the only one standing, so you kill him right then for piety in one engagement.

EDIT: I need something better to do. Tiki 3 can be completed without any of the shops with extra gold left over. The only boon you need is Tiki's Edge. If you took out the black space you would need a health potion though.

EDIT: You can do EM 3 without vine form and do an extra damage too.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons