Feedback

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Feedback

Postby TigerKnee on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:52 am

Alternatively, you can just suck up the corrosive and weaken effects. There aren't THAT many plants in the rock dungeon.
TigerKnee

Postby dislekcia on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:43 am

Zaratustra wrote:The idea would be to reduce browsing around in level 1 and saving some tiles for the endgame. Maybe it is silly.

Suggestion: Add mouseover info on race/class to the selected race and class on the top right of preparations screen. This is useful for when a dungeon requires you to play, say, Halfling and then you can't quite remember just what the hell a Halfling does.

Don't like the sound of the Squire, that would mean you're essentially starting out at lvl 2 with more available regeneration. Game balance dies horribly at that point if it's a thing players can randomly have or not every time they go into a dungeon ;)

Mouseover info for race/class stuff is a good idea. Going into the "what to do for the real interface" folder.
dislekcia

Postby michal.lewtak on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Jaxzar wrote:(I remember reading some talk about an upcoming "godex" ? in other threads (...)

Yes... yes... my evil plan of mentioning this term I made up everywhere so that people pick it up, and the devs can't help but use it as the official term, is going well indeed....
EDIT: Crap, thought that too loud.
michal.lewtak

Postby Zaratustra on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Ok, finally got Dracul. Life steal is amazing on plant levels, which means it'll probably be nerfed.

Also, Sensation Stone is the best storage item ever. Put it on an Orc and you unlock a hidden minigame where you click on the highest number on the screen until they all vanish.
Zaratustra

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons