[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - How to play the Transmuter?

How to play the Transmuter?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: How to play the Transmuter?

Postby Lujo on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:10 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Bloggorus on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:18 am

The non-stacking thing is kind of annoying: kind of like being given a new ferrari and only driving it in 40 zones.

At least make it so that they stack for consecutive hits. ie. you might activate spirit sword x times in a row, which boosts your next x attacks.

At the moment it's way too easy to accidentally activate it twice in a row and miss out on the effects. Or, as way my case, make the logical conclusion that it stacks and be bitterly disappointed.
Bloggorus

Postby Lujo on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:28 am

That's a tooltip thing again - tooltip sayes "every CP" threshold, and it doesn't really give you the bonus on every threshold.

EDIT: What I mean is - I find him to be one of the stronger classes and very fun to play. Damage stacking really feels wrong after you figure out how he's supposed to work... + 15 damage + any +% dmg is not exactly small potatoes if you can stack it. Trisword is pretty useable and only gives 7 when charged. Is it really necessary to stack it? In a manner that still lets you stack damage from other sources?
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons