[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Suggestion: rotating 'bonus'

Suggestion: rotating 'bonus'

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Suggestion: rotating 'bonus'

Postby The Avatar on Sun May 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Really? A pro can probably reliably beat a dungeon with any race and class as long as they have even minor preps. I'd much rather do that than any hoarder, especially because you can't accidentally fail the badge. Then again with weaker badges (cheeky anyone?) it would be far easier to do the flaming dungeon I suppose.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby sitnaltax on Sun May 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Oh man, I just lost a Hoarder Namtar PQI because I forgot to leave space for Namtar's body. (I was able to quaff potions to get rid of them, but that left me without enough mojo to get through forms 3 and 4.)
sitnaltax

Postby Lujo on Sun May 19, 2013 8:38 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Lujo on Mon May 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Been trying out the vicious PQI lately. Dear lord it's too damned hard XD I feel lucky when I have to cave in and bread the rule to kill the last boss.

However, the 200 for beating a Vicious Dungeon is a lifesaver if you get a workable combo. But purist gnome crusaders are just o.O.
Lujo

Postby Lujo on Tue May 21, 2013 12:02 pm

Or, I'm posting here even though the last post is mine - but I finally managed to win a Vicious PQI and discovered something that never occured to me before :D

It was a warmonger Half-dragon Vicious Steel run which sound simple enough but wasnt for various reasons. In short - Taurogs gear has a cool CP. Like 60 per pop. And Dragonkin gets +20% knockback per pop and doesn't really care about +%. Most of his damage comes from the huge ass knockback and base ^^

So it involved converting 2 parts of gear for GG piety and not feeling it :D

EDIT: And one more thing I haven't noticed for all this time - using pissorf with crusader doesn't in face lower momentum. Wow. Considering that orcs make such good crusaders and have decent base damage, this is actually pretty huge.
Lujo

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons