[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - First 8 gold challenges.

First 8 gold challenges.

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: First 8 gold challenges.

Postby Lujo on Sun May 26, 2013 9:02 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby dislekcia on Sun May 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Lujo, you really do love misrepresenting other people's arguments. Stop doing that.

Perhaps you should consider a time-out again. You're not actually doing much listening and it's getting obnoxious.
dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Sun May 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Can we drop this debate? Nothing good can/will come of it and you're both just getting annoyed at each other.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Sun May 26, 2013 11:32 pm

I'm done with it.

(25 characters)
Lujo

Postby dislekcia on Mon May 27, 2013 12:13 am

dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Mon May 27, 2013 1:33 am

Kingdom of One's original point (as I understand it) was that it doesn't make sense to have to scum for veto (and locker too, I guess) items to put in slots. This is the classic why do we have to scum/can we have a vault argument. We've had this before and it comes to nothing but angry people. Seeing as no one appears to have changed their beliefs on this topic I fail to see how anything but more angry people can result from an effectively identical discussion.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Mon May 27, 2013 7:59 am

Lujo

Postby Kingdom of One on Mon May 27, 2013 8:58 am

My original original point was that I'd completed half of the gold challenges and wanted to give some feedback on how they felt for me :roll:
Kingdom of One

Postby Lujo on Mon May 27, 2013 9:08 am

Planning to do the others soon? I mean, the veto slots are great, really. You'll be glad you've unlocked them once you start getting bored with some items and want to see others more often. Powergaming isn't that important. (And yes, that is the subject to which the thread was supposed to return, sorry for facilitation the unnecessary tangential discussion).
Lujo

Postby Kingdom of One on Mon May 27, 2013 10:03 am

No worries - I'm unlikely to try the others for a while but I'll report when I do!

Been spending my time in Naga City and it's proving much more troublesome than the Dragon and Vampire unlock dungeons. I've a feeling it requires a different approach to my normal play-style. It's great!

[EDIT: Just thought I'd add that it appears to be teaching the skills that I'd asked for in an extra 'switching between multiple gods' set of puzzles from a previous post. I've also now finally prepped an altar :lol:.]
Kingdom of One

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons