[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - About the "scumming for gold" cfoncept

About the "scumming for gold" cfoncept

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: About the "scumming for gold" cfoncept

Postby ChasGB on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:14 pm

ChasGB

Postby Lujo on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:32 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Sidestepper on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:42 pm

I've thought about doing a "Bible Bootcamp" series on the forum, but as others have mentioned,it takes time to do stuff like that. Part of the problem is that the gods are complex, and you'd have to do multiple demos for each god to cover even the most basic uses. At the very least, you'd want to do a "find and join right away" demo and a "joined late" demo. Even this doesn't work for all of the gods. Earthmother has lots of non-overlapping strategies, JJ is similarly versatile, etc.
Sidestepper

Postby Lujo on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Lujo

Postby booooooze on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Hard to say that TT page is useless. Perhaps a new player might not be able to appreciate all of the information conveyed, but I think it covers everything pretty well.
booooooze

Postby Lujo on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:26 am

Lujo

Postby booooooze on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:13 pm

booooooze

Postby booooooze on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:30 am

Perhaps it was the TT-Crusader synergy?
booooooze

Postby Lujo on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Possibly. Someone should probably add Crusader to the list of guys who sinergize. Also, I remember a lot of folks (comparatively) asking about Transmuters and Crusaders in the "how are they supposed to work". Maybe their pages need updating too?

And I still owe dislekcia answers to his questions on the actual topic (rl got really hectic and I want to think my way through writing those).
Lujo

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons