[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Need recommondations for builds (VHoS, NC)

Need recommondations for builds (VHoS, NC)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Need recommondations for builds (VHoS, NC)

Postby Darvin on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Darvin

Postby Dreamdancer on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Dreamdancer

Postby Darvin on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Darvin

Postby Checkem on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Man, those vicious dungeons are really hard, I'm still not comfortable fighting NC, and I haven't even beat Namtar yet. The library was really easy with the Orc Rouge doe. These guys really helped me up my game.
What's the proper way to play the vampire? Just keep weak monster around for healing? And if I may ask why was fist strike removed from the alpha? just curious.
Checkem

Postby Dreamdancer on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Think for the Vampire you keep popcorn monsters and high-level Meatmen. In the later case, don't kill them, but let them regen while you regen your mana -> Meatman is at full health and you can drain him once again.

For the vicious dungeons:
If you like the Orc Rogue you could try the start which i posted in the first post (but human could be probably better).
For Namtar's Lair the is a guide at the wiki which really helped me. But i will try it in the future with different strats.
Demonic Library i did only once with the old GETINDARE glyph, which had dodge prediction (which made the run much easier).
Dreamdancer

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons