[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Map Tease

Map Tease

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Map Tease

Postby Waldo0 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:27 am

*F+Click* "WTF? Oh.. the monster had a 'Retaliate: Fireball'...." -2012 Waldo0
"I cleared this game!!!" -2013 Waldo0
Waldo0

Postby The Avatar on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:36 am

Makes sense. I was kind of raging because of how many gold grinds I did for it. Frankly what you said makes sense.

Just took my first look at the third triple quest, and so far I agree. I only looked at the very first mission, and it doesn't look that bad. Although from what you've said of the rest of it, no doubt it is nigh impossible. My favorite type of challenge. Although frankly I only one the second triple quest due to a lucky dodge (although the luck was balanced, because I couldn't retrieve my Orb of Lusory from under an illusion).
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Nandrew on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Nandrew

Postby The Avatar on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:35 pm

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Nandrew on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:23 am

Nandrew

Postby Lujo on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:40 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Waldo0 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 am

Wow, they were not just five zombies... :oops:
*F+Click* "WTF? Oh.. the monster had a 'Retaliate: Fireball'...." -2012 Waldo0
"I cleared this game!!!" -2013 Waldo0
Waldo0

Postby The Avatar on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:22 am

You must have attacked one.

I'm honestly drawing a blank for how it is even possible to do this. I can go in with 58% resists, any items I want, and any glyphs I want. If they don't all weaken when one dies I'm totally confused on how to beat this. I must e approaching it wrong.

The Avatar

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons