[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Desktop Dungeons Full Release!

Desktop Dungeons Full Release!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Desktop Dungeons Full Release!

Postby dislekcia on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:18 pm

dislekcia

Postby Darvin on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Darvin

Postby CoolBoy on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Great release! I'm pleased I stopped playing for a month or so. The final product is gorgeous and the music aptly captures the intensity and craziness of adventuring.

I only have only two polish-related things to say, which aren't game-breaking in the least:
1) The character who introduces you to the Kingdom has an early text statement that has improper grammar. I can't remember the exact phrase, but a word with "ing" at the end was used improperly.
2) There is no text for the "enlightenment" power when you mouse over it unlike every other hero/class attribute.

That's it. And really, I'm having so much fun that you could do nothing from here on out and I'd still be overjoyed with your final product. Getting my Steam key was a breeze, and the game is a blast. Thank you.
CoolBoy

Postby Sidestepper on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:19 am

That was one of the most unrelentingly positive reviews I've ever read from a professional review site. Also, you guys totally deserved it.
Sidestepper

Postby Dreamdancer on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:25 am

Thanks for the great achivments. They are worth hunting :D
Dreamdancer

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:38 pm

berpdreyfuss

Postby Darvin on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Darvin

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Yes :) It's just that I refrain from playing right now, and just login from time to time to see if it is changed, so I might not notice it right away.
berpdreyfuss

Postby CoolBoy on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:51 am

I'm really surprised there aren't more glowing comments here. Come on! The game has so much to do, is pretty, funny, balanced, challenging, and sports a great soundtrack. I sincerely hope the sales numbers are high enough to give these people the vacation they've earned over the past three years.
CoolBoy

Postby JayPlaysIndieGames on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:55 am

http://www.youtube.com/JayPlaysIndieGames
Check out the Desktop Dungeons Review, let's play, and tutorials :)
JayPlaysIndieGames

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons