The Wiki Returns!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: The Wiki Returns!

Postby The Avatar on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:42 pm

To everyone and anyone working on the wiki, so have two points to mention:

1. A section must be added to each class page about their class challenges (nothing to in depth).

2. Please remember that each class challenge should not have its own page. All 3 challenges of the class should be on the same page.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Re: The Wiki Returns!

Postby Wargasm on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:57 am

Things I've been looking for on the Wiki but not finding lately (most of which I've asked on the forum):

Tips on class challenges, as mentioned. Suggested preps or race when possible, basic stuff. Minimal spoilers.

Goatpeople.

Effects of Patches the Teddy.

Any strategies regarding unlocking/kingdom building. Some people might run to pile up gold early (by avoiding hitting a diverse range of bosses), or to unlock as many classes or races, religions ASAP, or there might be what vets consider an optimal order which is a combination of several or all of these. Stuff like that.

A place that references advanced tips; regen fighting, punchomancers, acidcasters, other various goodies.

http://monster-wiki.com/ <-- that's a wiki for a FB game that has had literally everything I've wanted to look up. I'm sure there's probably way more people there working on it, but pretty impressive. Sadly, I know next to nothing about wiki-editing and I'm only moderate at DD. :/
Wargasm

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons