[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Desktop Dungeons Review on Corsual

Desktop Dungeons Review on Corsual

All things Desktop Dungeons

Desktop Dungeons Review on Corsual

Postby ExcessiveProfanity on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Hey Dungeoneers!

I've been streaming Desktop Dungeons a lot the past weeks and just wrapped up a review on Corsual that I thought some of you might enjoy reading. It's a brilliant little game that continues to impress me more and more, and though I've yet to finish it completely (it's getting hard...) I plan to in the coming days.

You can check out the review here: http://www.corsual.com/en/desktop-dungeons/reviews

I'd love to hear some feedback if you have any!
ExcessiveProfanity

Re: Desktop Dungeons Review on Corsual

Postby Lujo on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Nice review - and don't force yourself to try to complete the game in any reasonable timeframe. There's an incredible lot of it.

That's one of the biggest deceptions about it - it's f***ing HUGE. But the graphics are casual and cartoony so you keep expecting it to be like a big brother of one of the Kongregate shorties. Except it's more like a bethesda RPG that you can play in non-binge chunks.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Hard difficulty is most certainly not the top. There are six vicious-difficulty dungeons, and there's also the vicious token which allows you to boost the difficulty of any dungeon even further (including the aforementioned vicious dungeons, effectively creating a double-vicious dungeon). The upper echelons of difficulty can be really insane. As Lujo says, take your time ;-)
Darvin

Postby Galefury on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Galefury

Postby Lujo on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:41 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Return to Desktop Dungeons