[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - A couple very minor QoL suggestions

A couple very minor QoL suggestions

All things Desktop Dungeons

A couple very minor QoL suggestions

Postby FDru on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:20 pm

PQI + other quest integration: I have a PQI for Creeplight Ruins, and also have an Unlikely Heroes quest still sitting around that I just can't be bothered doing. If the PQI was asking me to complete it with one of the combinations that the other quest is asking for, I'd be more inclined to get them done. It'd also just feel "nice".

Music and dungeon restarts: when restarting a dungeon, the music also resets. Kind of annoying. I'd like it if the music wasn't interrupted if not leaving the dungeon.
FDru

Re: A couple very minor QoL suggestions

Postby Urthop on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:02 am

What the heck is a PQI? And QoL is Quality of Life I guess? As for quests, you can combine multiples and do them at the same time, I've done that before.
Urthop

Postby Grakor456 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:15 am

Grakor456

Postby Urthop on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Urthop

Postby Lujo on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:52 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Sidestepper on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:08 pm

PQI's deal is that it looks for specific dungeon/race/class/badge combos that you've never completed before and assigns you one. I think that it weighs runs that would count towards completion more than ones that would not, and I know that it weighs Vicious dungeons less heavily to avoid gruesome strings of things like Dragon Isle Warmonger Gnome Monk.

You get a bonus of 500 for completing a PQI assignment, but this isn't affected by Bet on Boss, and flaming dungeons are probably better if all you care about is cash. PQI is nice if you are more interested in completion and would like a modest bonus added on it, or if you just feel like doing something wacky.
Sidestepper

Postby Urthop on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Urthop

Return to Desktop Dungeons