[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Saving Grace

Saving Grace

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Saving Grace

Postby Lujo on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:22 am

Ah, you mean that in Southern Swamp the plants are a surprise pain in the backside if you prep TT on, say, a Vicious Token run, relatively to Ick Swmp where they were ment to be a pain in the backside regardless? If that's the case, I agree ^^

Oh well, it was a bit of a "bites you in the donkey" wtf moment - most other altar preps mean what they mean (all of them), and don't have a "also you're royally screwed in condition X" clause that would make you paranoid about prepping them. I guess it'll work out.

It does, however, make Ick Swamp potentialy super-easy if you prep TT with anything in any circumstances, though. Seeing that Binlor sort of does this for heavy mazes, I guess I don't know what to think.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Blovski on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:16 am

Blovski

Postby Grakor456 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:10 am

Grakor456

Postby dislekcia on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:15 am

dislekcia

Postby Sidestepper on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:16 am

Thanks for the reply. No one else was reporting this, and it was driving me insane. I was starting to worry that the whole song just existed in my head :lol: . I kept the song running, thinking that the other voices would appear if it looped long enough, but they were waiting for floor number, not verse number.
Sidestepper

Postby Wargasm on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Wargasm

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons