[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Stheno is bogus.

Stheno is bogus.

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Stheno is bogus.

Postby The Avatar on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Yes. I got lucky (or not lucky, depending on how you look at it), as my first attempt I went Assassin and thus fireballed Stheno at level 1. My run ended shortly thereafter. The thing is, she does kind of warn you. She says she can destroy them all with one shout, or whatever it is, so you can't be too pissed. And even beyond that, her stats are fairly low, so you can beat her even if she gets 35% resists or whatever.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:12 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:15 pm

I can't remember, what was it?
berpdreyfuss

Postby Lujo on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:52 pm

The one where you kill stheno and immediately doubleclick on the spot where she was standing because you're used to the exit being there, except - YOU DIE!

Because this is Hex Ruins and when you kill something there a bloody revenant spawns, except when you kill a boss there's a dust cloud that obscures it before it disperses so you end up clicking blindly into a lvl 10 revenant AFTER you've allready had the first heart attack.

That used to be the biggest and most hilarious-in-hindsight-got-me moment in the whole game ^^
Lujo

Postby OneMoreNameless on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:53 pm

OneMoreNameless

Postby Lujo on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Oh, ofc, it made sense afterwards :D Noone was mad about it just really got a jump on you! If you we're mad, you were mad at yourself, it made perfect sense, was bloody brilliant in fact.
Lujo

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons