[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Supreme Slayer

Supreme Slayer

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Supreme Slayer

Postby Lujo on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Dear god, you got parched there XD My, my, warlord really is broken...

Ok, so since there are so many new hardcore veterans, I get the feeling I ought to pull something out of my aviator hat just to put you whippersnappers in you're place (which is trying to one up whatever the current insanity posted here is :D).

But I can't since what I've seen is pretty screwy. I ought to cook up a silly bloodmage non-EM non-Mystera combo of some sort. Hmmm...
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby JayPlaysIndieGames on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:04 am

all you have to do is get supreme slayer on a vicious run. . .I don't think anyone has done that yet :p
It is 100% doable in Naga city, I've been trying and trying, but I can't do it and then proceed to kill the OTHER 9 bosses. Best I've done is get to the third group.

All you have to do to put me in my place is "beat VGT", I still haven't done that. . .though it has been awhile since I tried.
http://www.youtube.com/JayPlaysIndieGames
Check out the Desktop Dungeons Review, let's play, and tutorials :)
JayPlaysIndieGames

Postby The Avatar on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:36 am

Eh, you can supremely slay Namtar fairly easily with a rogue, as long as all you need to do is kill the first form at level one. Same thing with the Demons. You can get a 6 kill game.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons