Desktop dungeons speed run project

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Desktop dungeons speed run project

Postby Lujo on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Wargasm wrote:I must be dim. Prepping Fabulous Treasure costs 100 gold. If I take it out of the dungeon with me, I get 95 gold after the fact. So I lose five gold. Woo.

Clicking on it doesn't do anything. I tried. A lot. Transmuting it gets me 1 CP. I don't see an option to sell it to a shop. Yet I keep hearing talk like it's the best prep ever and when you have it you can buy out all the shops or something. I do not seem to be able to do that at all.

That's a very strange bug since my Fabulous Treasure sayes 95 gold, prepping it costs 100 and transmuting it gives 95 gold. I just checked. Deffinitely the bug reports thread, with screenshot.
Lujo

Postby Wargasm on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:37 am

Hm. Wait, you mean transmute with the scroll of transmutation and not the conversion icon, don't you? So you need a second prep to use it?
Wargasm

Postby Lujo on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:40 am

Wargasm wrote:Hm. Wait, you mean transmute with the scroll of transmutation and not the conversion icon, don't you? So you need a second prep to use it?

Yes, you need the blue alchemy seal. If you're exploring that, you may also try doing the same with the sensation stone for a more balanced reward (in terms of power and in terms of what you get directly).
Lujo

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons