[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Desktop dungeons speed run project

Desktop dungeons speed run project

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Desktop dungeons speed run project

Postby OneMoreNameless on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:40 pm

^ The gold class challenges don't list a reward in their description, I'd figured they were just for the masochistic and/or return slots. Do all the gold challenges actually reward a lockerable but non-shop item or is thief gold just the exception?
OneMoreNameless

Postby Lujo on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:48 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Wargasm on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Wargasm

Postby The Avatar on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:47 pm

The complicated tasks aren't going to line up too well. Honestly, I think the most efficient thing would just be going an Orc or Dwarf GG rogue ASAP and doing as few runs as possible.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Lujo

Postby Darvin on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:52 pm

I ran a purist Gaan-Telet run last night as a dwarf rogue, paying attention to which shop pools I utilized. The only item I purchased that didn't come from the default shop pool was the fortitude tonic, to purge weakening after taking down one of those annoying statues. I can't recall, how many quests deep do you need to go before burn salve and fortitude tonic are sold in the alchemy shop?
Darvin

Postby Lujo on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:59 pm

How many are there all togather? 6? 5?

Last one unlocks all the level 3 potions.
Two of them unlock strenght and shadenfraude.

That leaves 3 if there's 6 and 2 if there's 5?

Last one is in magma mines, there's one in Berserker camp, there's 2 in the first directionals... I'll look it up in one of my playthrough logs :)
Lujo

Postby Wargasm on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Welp, I figured out why I didn't think to locker Fabulous Treasure. If it's in a locker slot or on the ground when you first get it, its value shows as 95. On the locker screen when you COULD locker it but haven't yet? Shows as 0. And 1cp. Doesn't look at all interesting. Heh. (Unseen mouse pointer hovering over the empty middle box, bottom right.)

(Although I fail to see what prepping it does. I don't seem to have an option to sell it and clicking on it does nothing. Am I supposed to transmute it?)
Wargasm

Postby Lujo on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Yes that's how we are using it. Also, that might be a bug, and you know where those go.

I've failed to find any info on the exact structure of the Complicated tasks quest chain, does anyone know how it goes?
Lujo

Postby Wargasm on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:50 pm

I must be dim. Prepping Fabulous Treasure costs 100 gold. If I take it out of the dungeon with me, I get 95 gold after the fact. So I lose five gold. Woo.

Clicking on it doesn't do anything. I tried. A lot. Transmuting it gets me 1 CP. I don't see an option to sell it to a shop. Yet I keep hearing talk like it's the best prep ever and when you have it you can buy out all the shops or something. I do not seem to be able to do that at all.
Wargasm

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons