[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - General-Purpose bragging topic!

General-Purpose bragging topic!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: General-Purpose bragging topic!

Postby Tinker on Sun May 24, 2015 7:31 am

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby chandl34 on Sun May 24, 2015 8:00 am

chandl34

Postby Tinker on Sun May 24, 2015 8:10 am

Tinker

Postby Blovski on Mon May 25, 2015 12:10 am

Not much of a brag but I've been trying this about four times dying to stupid things (testing Bloodtopowa with no food, Glowing Guardian punishments of all shapes and sizes) and eventually prepped Mystera, rolled Tikki and EM and it proved surprisingly effective. Grabbed Unstoppable and Purist while at it. I swear that if they ever want to get me off the Dailies, they could just put a Goat in Den of Danger and I'd probably manage to throw it.

Blovski

Postby Tinker on Mon May 25, 2015 4:56 am

Tinker

Postby Lujo on Mon May 25, 2015 8:03 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Blovski on Mon May 25, 2015 9:56 am

Blovski

Postby Blovski on Mon May 25, 2015 10:29 am

And that's Slime Pits rainbowed. Last run to finish it off being a Purist Chemist (because I felt the Mystera and punching solution was too easy to be fun), ended up pretty tight because of underconverting as I went, using Consensus to get a much needed extra clearance off against super meat-face.

Blovski

Postby Tinker on Mon May 25, 2015 11:39 am

@Blovski: Nice! I see the rainbows are spreading! I see that Dragon Isles and Naga City are gold... Can you hear the goat calling? 8-) (NC is pretty tough to goat, probably as hard as Vampire, maybe even harder; but DI is quite OK, I think, should be feasible in 1-2 tries barring altar screw-ups.)
Tinker

Postby Blovski on Mon May 25, 2015 12:02 pm

Just Goats and Rats on those two - regilded them with the Chemist. I am pretty terrible at Goats at the best of times. I think I beat NC with a Vampire back when it was easier to do so (but then I beat DL with the Vampire when it was horrifying so... balances out I guess). Tempted to just tick off a ton of classes on Namtar (I've only beaten it with 6 classes I think but then I've been messing around trying to grab the VT with Chemists and Halfling Transmuters) instead.
Blovski

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons