[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - General-Purpose bragging topic!

General-Purpose bragging topic!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: General-Purpose bragging topic!

Postby zayyeh on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:59 pm

VT Naga City done with Elf Wizard.

https://youtu.be/J45C49IxHWY

Pure caster, not optimal play, slighly increased overall speed with cut out 1.5 hours in the middle of the run where I was afk doing home stuff :P
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Download over at ddmod.weebly.com.
zayyeh

Postby Tinker on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:53 pm

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby zayyeh on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:39 pm

zayyeh

Postby Tinker on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:52 pm

I realized that in my new kingdom Faithless, Hoarder and Miser are my last badges. Faithless I don't really worry about, as Vamp ticks it off automatically, and Miser I sometimes get by accident. Which officially puts Hoarder as my least favorite badge. Races are just so cool, I often feel that class doesn't matter so much as long as I have the right Race+Altar combo...

Anyway, decided to let come what may, and ticked it off on DL with the Tinker, who is fairly ideal for a Hoarder job (and luckily, I was also missing the Tinker badge).

I picked Gobs to remind myself not to convert anything, and was surprised to see how smooth the run went, despite not finding Fireball until I was practically out of blackspace. So that early Zot I was so glad to find, translocate and fire off was essentially wasted. GG -> TT run, last altar was Pactmaker but I didn't really need anything from him. After Avatar died, I went on to kill as many "???"s as I could, I got to 25 thanks to GETINDARE.

Tinker

Postby choongmyoung on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:38 am

Forgot to screenshot before leaving. This was super close run! At the end I had empty inventory and empty gold pocket. 675g = purely flaming dungeon + bet on boss!

Only a Rat Monarch left to rainbow my Cursed Oasis!

choongmyoung

Postby Tinker on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:34 am

Tinker

Postby Desolution on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:33 pm

80 hours in, finally cleared out that big tower, leaving my map strangely clear of quests. Stressful as hell run - only beat it because my rogue decided to dodge two hits in a row after I forgot that switching from Dracul to GG for a cheeky last-minute heal is an awful idea.

Also did my first ever daily, and apparently that went well. Exactly 7th on everything except speed, which was 20th.

Not a bad bit of progress for one day...
Desolution

Postby choongmyoung on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:06 pm

I'm running around flaming dungeons, so here's my all-gold for flammables.

I found out Gorgon + codex (+ MA) combo is really superb, because in that way -50% attack bonus is simply not on effect. Flames boon works exactly the same way.
Two fireballs often put enemies in one-kill HP range, which is guaranteed by Gorgon's deathgaze. -100% attack bonus? Who cares when your attack power is purely base attack based?

All gold-cliffed dungeons are left within with Chemist, Rat or Goatperson. Besides Slime Pit VT, I have collected all badges for those dungeons. I'm worried with Rock Garden Rat or Slime Pit VT, but I think I'm capable of any other medals.

choongmyoung

Postby zayyeh on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:44 am

zayyeh

Postby Tinker on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:40 am

Tinker

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons