[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - General-Purpose bragging topic!

General-Purpose bragging topic!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: General-Purpose bragging topic!

Postby Blovski on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:09 am

My strategymanship bragging moment is still definitely making the Healthmonster. A load of simple slightly underused (doubly so back then when everyone's GG play was basically Absolutions for stupid health then out) ingredients and synergies into the bane of Vicious dungeons.

My playing bragging moment was probably beating the old Demonic Library with a Vampire with my last shred of items after aaages trying. And Gorgon Warmonger Purist on the Labyrinth.

But yeah, this is probably going to be my most posted in topic 8-)
Blovski

Postby Lujo on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:27 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Blovski on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Is it just me or has Paladin Silver become incredibly easy?
Blovski

Postby The Avatar on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:29 pm

It always was, except in one iteration where the boss has as much hp as the matron.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Blovski on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Ah - that'd explain it :) remembered the boss having way more health than it does now.
Blovski

Postby OneMoreNameless on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Does this count as bragging? My dungeon completion stats are finally high enough that the PQI briefly landed on Hobbler's Hold for one of the two badges that I didn't have there. Free gold, yay!
OneMoreNameless

Postby Lujo on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:55 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Wargasm on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:56 am

Wargasm

Postby Wargasm on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:53 am

I screwed up Paladin Gold. With Martyr Wraps purchased at L10, no less. If I knew I was getting the Wraps, I would have played a Halfling. It takes talent to screw that up with Wraps. (If I get early Midas Gloves + Wraps, though, that'll be a win.)
Wargasm

Postby OneMoreNameless on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:15 pm

I just breezed through the Demonic Library with a new class (wizard instead of warlord), winning on my first shot with plenty of heals to spare like it wasn't no thing, all so that I could relocker the reward item ... in a slightly neater slot now that I've upgrade to the practical maximum of 8. Yeah!

I still have no idea how anybody wins that place without nuking the minibosses with an Orb of Zot though.
OneMoreNameless

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons