[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - The Pactmaker won't unlock

The Pactmaker won't unlock

All things Desktop Dungeons

The Pactmaker won't unlock

Postby Jambo11 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Thus far, I have found Dracul, Glowing Guardian, The Earthmother, Jehora Jeheyu, Mystera Annur, Taurog, Tikki Tooki, ans The Pactmaker, but game menu still indicates that I've only found 7 of the 9. Of course, I still have Binlor Ironshield to find, but that should put me at 8 of 9. I realize that The Pactmaker can't be worshipped like the other deities, but I've found him twice and the game menu still indicates that I have 2 to go.

What gives? If there's really 9 worshippable deities in the game (with Pactmaker being the 10th deity), the Desktop Dungeons wiki should probably reflect that...unless The Pactmaker can't be unlocked, and #9 is some sort of endgame content that no one has gotten yet.
Jambo11

Re: The Pactmaker won't unlock

Postby Sidestepper on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Pactmaker won't join the pantheon until you have all 8 of the other gods. I think that there might be a 3rd encounter you have to have with him as well.
Sidestepper

Postby The Avatar on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:28 pm

That's correct. You must have all three encounters and find all eight other gods. The third encounter can be found before the eighth god too (which was always a bit confusing for me, considering the different text makes it look like an unlock), or vice versa.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Urthop on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:42 am

Urthop

Return to Desktop Dungeons