[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Future of the game / suggestion thread

Future of the game / suggestion thread

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Future of the game / suggestion thread

Postby Lujo on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:39 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Darvin

Postby flap on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:33 pm

A feature for a potential DLC that I am missing :

Ok, we are building a kingdom, an sending rookies all over the place. Some of them come back as veteran. When clicking a race or class building I would love to see who came back (or died) and what they did (dungeon, and level when they came back). I fell that this would really convey the idea of a kingdom getting more and more crowed.

It would also be a way to track how many gnomes I have sent abroad, or which races I tend to use with a thief...
flap

Postby gdn on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:26 pm

all in all i can't think of any real improvement for an addon but more dungeons, more classes, more challenges, more items, more glyphs, ... to play with, but the first thing that poped to my head was: a dungeon in a canalisation with a ratling as the boss! i really loved the ratlings in the tutorial, challenge and puzzle levels, but was a bit sad that you didn't meet them in the dungeons. they make the game a bit more dirty and nasty.

ratlings as a playable race would be even more superior! finding more ways of conversion bonuses is nevertheless tricky. i'm thinking about a good conversion bonus for a ratling race but havent got a solution yet.
gdn

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons